Saturday, November 29, 2008
Remember
It has been 3+ years now since Mason's accident. I remember that day so vividly. I find myself now wondering if I am forgetting my feelings that day and days following. I have a lot of great memories to share on this blog and I am glad it is here for us. I have caught myself recently wondering if I am forgetting him. Our lives go on. We have our own daily issues. But deep down inside I know that nothing here matters...atleast monitarily and physically. After Alice's dad passed away, I had a flashback of Mason's passing and realized that life is too short. Alice had a great idea to start a blog for her dad's rememberance. The other day she asked me if I thought a blog for Mason would be a good idea. I was impressed that she has probably been thinking about my brother more than myself. This blog will be a great way for me not to forget. I hope all of you share in this opportunity to share what you haven't forgotten so that each of us can remember him in ways we never knew him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love the way you said we can remember him in ways we never knew him...I am excited to get to know Mason!
Post a Comment