Saturday, November 29, 2008

My First Impression

When I first met Mason, I remember playing sand volleyball with him and some of his friends. He commented with Matt on how muscular my legs were. I also remember how he had so many girls swarming around him as he seemed to be the leader of his pack. He wasn't one bit unsure of his kingdom...he knew he was "The Man!" He had a charisma about him that did make me smile and like him instantly.

I also remember everyone saying how much he looked like Matt Damon. I agreed after watching some of Matt Damon's younger movies. We found a picture to compare with Mason, so see for yourself. Who's Who?

1 comment:

Zonnie said...

Everytime I watch a Matt Damon movie I always think of Mason. For some reason "The Legand of Bagger Vance" (which isnt all that great of a movie) always makes me think of Mason the most.
I wasn't as close to him as most of you guys were but man, I sure to miss him often!
Living here by the Mesa Cemetary gives me many opportunities for flashbacks as I pass his mortal resting place. I live just down the hill from Mason.
Thanks for doing this blog.